Disabling selinux question

Linus Walleij triad at df.lth.se
Thu Jan 3 22:21:06 UTC 2008

Here's a spinoff relating to selinux from discussions around
system-config-services and its UI. selinux seem to involve the following
services/daemons:

auditd
mcstrans
restorecond
setroubleshoot

If I use system-config-selinux or anaconda to disable SELinux altogether,
then none of these are disabled accordingly. The only case seems to be
that auditd is turn on if I disable them all manually and then enable
SELinux.

Is this a bug or is there something I don't get here?

(I have a few similar issues with the services, but SELinux came up so
just taking the opportunity to ask.)

Linus