Disabling selinux question

Here's a spinoff relating to selinux from discussions around system-config-services and its UI. selinux seem to involve the following services/daemons:

auditd
mcstrans
restorecond
setroubleshoot

If I use system-config-selinux or anaconda to disable SELinux altogether, then none of these are disabled accordingly. The only case seems to be that auditd is turn on if I disable them all manually and then enable SELinux.

Is this a bug or is there something I don't get here?

(I have a few similar issues with the services, but SELinux came up so just taking the opportunity to ask.)

Linus