Re: Cristian Balint seems to be a non-responsive maintainer

On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 06:45:59PM -0500, Tom spot Callaway wrote:

> cbalint is no longer with RHAT, which may be why he has not responded to
> any issues.
>
> ACLs have been opened for cvsextras on:
>
> fftw2, gdal, grass, iverilog, libdap, libgeotiff, mapserver, and ogdi

He affirmed that he would make the backporting of libdap security
patches in epel (libdap changes API about every year) :-\ It was a
condition for me for inclusion of libdap in EPEL... I am not fluent
enough in C++ to do that work. Anyway it is too late now, it is in
EPEL, just hoping that no security issue will creep in...

--
Pat