Re: Mass rebuild status with gcc-4.3.0-0.4 of rawhide-20071220

On 01/03/2008 03:55 PM, drago01 wrote:
Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
One of my packages fails too:

http://sunsite.mff.cuni.cz/rawhide20071220-gcc43/unsorted/qfaxreader-0.3.1-8.fc8.1.log
with:
The software author suggested a small modification in configure which allowed the package to compile. I've added a patch to qfaxreader-0.3.1-9.fc9 and I have tested it with a [successful] koji scratch build. Of course I forgot that rebuilding in main koji is useless for the moment, since the new gcc has not been pushed... so I also did make build :) But anyway, the new src.rpm should be fine with gcc-4.3.0, whenever will it land.

... or so I hope.

   manuel