Re: Control center idea

Laith Juwaidah wrote:
I suggested this many times before (probably two times :P), but no one seamed excited about it, so I abandoned the idea, but now that people are interested I might work on it...
It'll be a good way to learn python :)
Just one question, anaconda has screens that look like some other configuration tools (pirut, selinux configuration, root password, etc), does it kinda call those apps or are they included in it?
Thanks :)

It calls the apps.

Rahul