Control center idea

Laith Juwaidah ljuwaida at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 4 17:34:56 UTC 2008

I knew it! Problem solved then, we can make a program that doesn't go through
the applications as steps (like anaconda does), instead it allows the user to
choose from, say, a narrow menu on the left and shows the apps in the
remaining area of the window...

What do you think of that?

--
Laith Juwaidah