Re: Control center idea

Laith Juwaidah wrote:
I knew it! Problem solved then, we can make a program that doesn't go through the applications as steps (like anaconda does), instead it allows the user to choose from, say, a narrow menu on the left and shows the apps in the remaining area of the window...

What do you think of that?

When I think of 'control center', I think of something that can be run over a network to control many machine remotely. Assuming the network is up, would this work reasonably well over ssh from a central machine? Would it identify itself in the window if you open many of them at once?

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell gmail com