Re: Another selinux rant

On 1/4/08, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com> wrote:
> One would hope you would have installed it by now. There is a very
> nice command-line usage of setroubleshoot. I have never used the UI
> myself. Frankly, I don't know how you've been using SELinux without
> setroubleshoot.

It wasn't installed by default and I don't know how I should have
known to look for it (again, the audit log messages don't even mention
SELinux). If this is considered a key part of SELinux then Anaconda
shouldn't enable SELinux without it.

I assumed it was graphics-only because yum wants to drag in all sorts
of gnome and gtk2-related packages when I install it.

--Ed