Re: howto package openoffice.org extensions

Caolan McNamara wrote:
On Jan 4, 2008 4:02 AM, Caolan McNamara <caolanm redhat com> wrote:
I've added a little bit to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org
to document the best recipe for installing and deinstalling
openoffice.org extensions

that's great guidance.  can we work this into the packaging guidelines
as a special case?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines
Section 40:  Application Specific Guidelines

Sure, I hadn't sufficient mojo to edit that page of course, so feel free
to add a link to the extensions section or whack it into whereever it
should go.

Packaging Committee has instructions on changing the guidelines.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Committee

Rahul