Re: Another selinux rant

On 04/01/2008, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com> wrote:
> Have you considered the possibility of a large silent majority for
> whom it works most of the time and so need not complain? Not that
> valid complaints are a bad thing.

That could be the case. Perhaps there's something that could be added
to Smolt to allow the history of avc denials to be uploaded as part of
the profile - that would allow some really interesting analysis.

My main point really is about the advice that setroubleshoot gives, as
detailed previously.

J.