Re: Is anyone packaging sage?

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> On Jan 4, 2008 1:01 PM, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 gmail com> wrote:
>> http://sage.math.washington.edu/sage/
>
> holy crap.... that looks pretty awesome.
>
> I can't be primary maintainer for this, but if you are going to work
> on it I can help.
>
> -jef

I'm happy to hear that others are interested in this too.  Here is a link
that I think will be helpful:

http://wiki.sagemath.org/DebianSAGE

I have just been discussing this with one of the Debian sage developers.
There are several sage-related groups available through gmane (I think they
are mirrors of google groups)