Re: Cristian Balint seems to be a non-responsive maintainer

LK> I'm wondering if Christian would be willing to work on the
LK> packages anymore. I am putting him to Cc with hope that he'll
LK> respond and eventually change his FAS and Bugzilla address to
LK> point to his current e-mail address.

I note that he seems to have set up a different fedoraproject account
and applied for sponsorship today:

====
Fedora user rezso, aka Balint Cristian <rezso rdsor ro> has requested
membership in the cvsextras group and needs a sponsor.
====

and someone seems to have sponsored him already.

 - J<