grass packaging (Re: Cristian Balint seems to be a non-responsive maintainer)

Hi,

On Sat, 2008-01-05 at 06:15 +0200, Balint Cristian wrote:
> True.

I updated grass to 6.2.3, just before I saw this e-mail. I did not
submit it for building. Now you are back, you may want to review and
submit it for building (Uploaded grass-6.2.3-fedora.tar.gz, too).

BTW, I could not commit to EL-4 and EL-5 (acl) ... Oh weird, I would fix
the changelog for the spec file in devel , but now it seems I cannot
commit there, too (I have committed 10 mins before...)

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE