Re: Mass rebuild status with gcc-4.3.0-0.4 of rawhide-20071220

> redefined/kdelibs3-3.5.8-20.fc9.log
This one is caused by the --enable-final hack (which concatenates all source
files in a directory into one). It doesn't appear to be fixed yet. In:
we probably need another copy of this hack:
// on some systems, libjpeg installs its config.h file which causes a conflict
// and makes the compiler barf with "XXX already defined".
at the end of the file to work around this problem. Alternatively, libjpeg
could be fixed not to pollute the namespace with that HAVE_STDLIB_H definition
in the installed header.

> redefined/kdebase3-3.5.8-24.fc9.log
This too is caused by --enable-final. There's a fix upstream:

> redefined/kdewebdev-3.5.8-4.fc9.log
Fixed upstream in:

> fails-even-with-41/kdebindings-3.97.0-6.fc9.log
As I said, the problem which shows up even with 4.1 is already fixed in
Rawhide. The problem with _XOPEN_SOURCE being redefined probably has to be
fixed in sip. sip.h needs to do something like this:
#if defined(_XOPEN_SOURCE)
  #undef _XOPEN_SOURCE
before including <Python.h>, as krosspython's pythonconfig.h is already doing.

I'll apply the kdebase3 and kdewebdev patches, hoping there aren't more errors

         Kevin Kofler