Mass bugfix for Tomcat5

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Sat Jan 5 13:51:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

I tried to review all 37 open bugs for Tomcat5 tonight. Closed 27 of
them, because they are either already fixed, or cannot be reproduced in
the current releases.

Here is the status of the remaining 10 bugs:

1 bug  : needinfo (and probably will be closed)
6 bugs : Fixed in current releases and will be submitted shortly.
3 bugs : Will fix later.

I will submit the packages for build in 10 minutes. I'll be happy if you
test the packages and report any problems.

Kind regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE