Re: Cristian Balint seems to be a non-responsive maintainer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Lancaster" <alexl users sourceforge net> To: "Development discussions related to Fedora" <fedora-devel-list redhat com>
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: Cristian Balint seems to be a non-responsive maintainer

Hello Alex,

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/UsingPackagedb
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/

If you have your old FAS password for cbalint, you could login and
orphan the package yourself, then relogin with your new one and
reclaim them.  If you can't login with your old FAS password, you'll
have to get an admin to orphan them manually, then you can reclaim
then again with your new FAS password.

Thanks to give this into my attention :) I might tryed old fashioned way with cvs+
stuff.

I tryed do so, orpahaned in old account, but cant see yet tham in the new one. I wait 1h or so it might be some cronjob doing that, and i come back for advice
if I lost eye over tham.

Thank you,
~cristian