Control center idea

Laith Juwaidah ljuwaida at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jan 6 18:21:31 UTC 2008

On Saturday 05 January 2008 15:04:45 José Matos wrote:
> On Saturday 05 January 2008 05:37:27 Mail Lists wrote:
> >  Have you looked at the KDE control center ? It may be even better place
> > to go ...
There was a small talk about this on #fedora-kde a few days ago...
I would have gone with that, since it'll be simply creating modules for
systemsettings to integrate other settings tools, but, is that OK? You know,
it started as Kubuntu's configuration tool, is that OK with Redhat? How about
GNOME users?

> FWIW I like the kde 4 system settings approach more than the control center
> of kde 3. There are several discussions in the net about the reason for a
> more slim model.
I don't like it.

--
Laith Juwaidah