Re: Init : someone could comment this ?

Leszek Matok wrote:
Dnia 2008-01-05, o godz. 22:26:17 Casey Dahlin <cjdahlin ncsu edu> napisaƂ(a):

rewrite was in order, so I went ahead and started working on a new app (which I have titled 'rrn') which is now near feature parity with prcsys.
"rrn" is an old fork of "rn", a usenet reader. Besides, please, don't call
features which you will be advertising as breakthroughs in future Fedora
versions with onomatopoeias emulating my stomach :)

Lam
It stands for "Resolve/Run/Notify" in this context, but duly noted. I will attempt to spare your usenet reader, and your abdomen, of any infringement.

--CJD