Re: Request for remove a package from rawhide

On 01/06/2008 08:22 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 20:04:08 +0100
Christopher Aillon <caillon redhat com> wrote:

Even if he'd *just* built it into rawhide and it wouldn't have been
in a compose yet?  Someone would have had to grab it out of koji and
use an rpm call to install it.

Sure if it hadn't made a rawhide compose yet that's one thing.  However
he said "some time ago" which in my mind equals more than a day ago.

Yeah. I'm guessing he isn't a native speaker. FWIW, I looked to see what the latest build and builddate was before offering the advice. I probably should have also given the caveat though so others wouldn't have taken it as "the" solution.