Re: Request for remove a package from rawhide

Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot <at> laposte.net> writes:
> Which happens all the time. Please consider that except for scratch
> builds, anything done in koji will end up on unsuspecting tester
> systems

But if you fetch things from Koji yourself, you're responsible for the mess
you're causing.

I fetch things from Koji sometimes (dist-f8-updates-candidate normally, I'm not
running Rawhide), but never without a reason and I can deal with reverting to
the latest official update when needed.

        Kevin Kofler