Re: Request for remove a package from rawhide

Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot <at> laposte.net> writes:
> Koji is public. You can't safely doctor koji history anymore than you
> can doctor a public VCS. If you want to test stuff privately you have
> scratch builds. Otherwise fixing a bad build is just a version bump
> away.

Oh, there's a lot of doctoring which can be done. My personal favorite is "make
force-tag". :-) If you screw up and the build fails, commit the fix, make
force-tag, then resubmit the build in Koji and most traces of the botched build
will vanish. ;-) (There'll be a hidden task somewhere in Koji and an untagged
CVS commit and that's all.)

        Kevin Kofler