Re: Init : someone could comment this ?

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Casey Dahlin (cjdahlin ncsu edu) said:
I have one. Its 60% done, will be ready for rawhide after Fudcon if we decide to pursue it. See earlier in the thread.

How are you handling $time, $localfs, $named, etc?

Bill

At the moment they are just like any other provides, so they would be handled by a script (which will presumably just report on the status of the given item). This will likely change, however.

--CJD