Review swaps

I'm interested in swapping reviews.  I've currently got 3 packages
awaiting review.  The first 2 are prerequisites for findbugs, which I
hope to package up once these are in (modulo my ability to deal with
findbugs' modified version of BCEL).  The third one is a prerequisite
for several other packages, such as nutch [1] and choco [2].

262401, jcip-annotations: A set of Java annotations for describing
multithreaded properties
285551, idw-gpl: A Swing-based docking windows framework
394871, automaton: a Java finite state automata / regular expression library

Thanks!

Footnotes:
[1] http://www.nutch.org/
[2] http://choco-solver.net/