Re: GPG Keysigning at FUDCon - INSTRUCTIONS

PWF> If I may be so bold, last time we did this, a very small
PWF> proportion of attendees actually sent around signed keys.

Yeah, I found that I got back home, got busy putting out fires and
such (plus my wife decided that we should buy a new car on the way
home from the airport) and I ended up forgetting what I was supposed
to do to do all of the signing.

I haven't sent my key info in this time out of embarrassment.

 - J<