Re: GPG Keysigning at FUDCon - INSTRUCTIONS

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> If I may be so bold, last time we did this, a very small proportion
> of attendees actually sent around signed keys.  Or did they just not
> want to sign mine? :-)

I've had that experience myself.  I made a note to shower before the
next keysigning.

> If you've got a laptop and install pgp-tools on it, you can run
> through the signing routine at least once in the room so we can
> clear up any confusion that might prevent propagating the "web of
> trust."

Speaking of the web, here's a graph of the keys submitted so far and
how they are related.  The graph was made using the sig2dot script[1]
and neato (from graphviz).

Keys are colored:

    * Red proportional to sigs received (in arrows)
    * Green proportional to the ratio of sigs given to sigs received
    * Blue proportional to sigs given (out arrows)

[1] http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/sig2dot/sig2dot_0.37.tar.gz

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about what I accept as
reality.
    -- Calvin ("Calvin and Hobbes")