Re: Mass rebuild status with gcc-4.3.0-0.4 of rawhide-20071220

On Tuesday 08 January 2008, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Sunday 06 January 2008, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>
> > This is Rawhide, I think you really don't have to worry about not pushing
> > rebuilds which aren't absolutely needed.
>
> If I was using or mirroring Rawhide, I wouldn't appreciate this mindset at
> all.

Actually, I don't personally appreciate it even when I'm not using Rawhide
because it can easily result in no-benefit package updates between distro
versions; eg. in this case if for some reason gcc 4.3 won't make it to F9
after all and there was no other need to rebuild some packages after F8.