Re: Fwd: closing out old bugs of unmaintained releases

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 22:18:09 +0000
"Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com> wrote:

> Shouldn't they be using a 'Fedora hosted' product, rather than the
> main 'Fedora' product (albeit with possibly the same 'component'
> value)

That product was a mistake on my part.  It's unwieldy to use products
like this, we'd have to create products for each hosted project, and
that just gets noisy.

This was also pre-Trac.  Mock just hasn't been persuaded to move to
Trac for upstream bug tracking.

--
Jesse Keating