Re: Fwd: closing out old bugs of unmaintained releases

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 17:44:50 -0500
Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:

> And if the upstream maintainer runs screaming at the idea of using
> trac for bug tracking?
>
> (Note: most of these projects (anaconda, etc.) predate both hosted
> and trac.)

Those projects are likely a lot more tied to the Fedora release anyway,
and it makes some sense to treat the bugs filed against them the same
as bugs filed against the Fedora version of them.  (whoh, meta)

--
Jesse Keating