Pulse Audio 0.9.8 - upgrade?

Hi,
I saw that Pulse Audio 0.9.8 got released two months ago:
http://pulseaudio.org/milestone/0.9.8
and I see on my Fedora 8 that we still have 0.9.7

$ pulseaudio --version
pulseaudio 0.9.7

Will there be an upgrade soon on Fedora 8 to Pulse Audio 0.9.8?

Lost of issues have been fixed in new Pulse Audio so users like me who
have issues with Pulse Audio would appreciate the much needed upgrade.

Thank you,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/