Re: Impending X driver deprecation

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 02:29:29PM -0500, Adam Jackson wrote:
> The ark, chips, s3, and tseng drivers are going away.  These are all

Object object object. The C&T 655xx mode setting is essential for all the
small LCD displays on low power boxes I have. VESA won't set the modes
right on these.

> really boring early PCI chipsets that don't even have a 3d engine.  They

Yeah but they do support old very cheap low power flat panels that the banks
threw out by the zillion and made their way onto ebay ;)

I've got several C&T systems I depend upon so I'm happy to help test/debug
C&T problems if that is needed.

Alan