Re: Linux is not about choice [was Re: Fedora too cutting edge?]

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 01:34 +0000, Christopher Brown wrote:
> Not sure how arguing over kernel builds is akin to wanking but really
> this is a "My $DEVICE wont work under Linux" thread that should have
> started as a bz entry and has gotten out of hand so don't get too
> disheartened.

Maybe it wasn't clear but with "what kernel would you like today" I
meant things like "do you want a FreeBSD or Linux" kernel. The very idea
of supporting that kind of thing in Fedora is, at least from my neck of
the woods, pure crack.

     David