Re: Linux is not about choice [was Re: Fedora too cutting edge?]

Les Mikesell wrote:
Can we have OpenSolaris (with zfs) too? I was going to point out that Linux wasn't about choice but about providing a free and compatible alternative to Unix. But this would complete the circle...

You can have a lot of things if you step up to contribute. Wishlists are already overflowing.

Rahul