Re: Fedora too cutting edge?

Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> writes:

> As for this being fixed, not for my case, as I have a via vt 6306
> controller, which is like, only the most common PC firewire controller
> on the planet.

It should do OHCI 1.1, you may want to take the risk and try the
program. Make sure you have a backup (the GUID and possibly whole
EEPROM data).

VIA claims both VT6306 and VT6307 are OHCI-1.1 (capable), I just
have no VT6306 to test (actually it seems VT6307 is a cheeper
version, aimed at motherboard manufacturers).
--
Krzysztof Halasa