Re: Linux is not about choice [was Re: Fedora too cutting edge?]

On 01/09/2008 11:12 PM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

But Juju afaics didn't work well for to many people when we shipped it
for the first time, thus choice here IMHO is a temporary solution.

Yes, it didn't work well for some people. It did work well for others, in some cases where the old stack didn't work at all for them. Too bad we have no way of counting them. Those who scream the loudest are not always in the majority.