Re: Pulse Audio 0.9.8 - upgrade?

Christopher Brown wrote:

http://pulseaudio.org/milestone/0.9.8

gives some good reasons to upgrade. This is more than just "a change
of one digit in a version number". In any event my comment related not
just to pulseaudio but to Fedora as a whole. Point releases reflect
bug fixes - usually - and so upgrading to resolve outstanding bugs is
something that I and many users no doubt will applaud. You are not
forced to accept these upgrades.

Cheers

We are yet to hear from Lennart about this, but I was under the impression that the pulseaudio shipped in F8 was a svn snapshot *very* close to 0.9.8.

pulseaudio-0.9.7-0.17.svn20071017.fc8 was built October 30th
0.9.8 was released November 20th

It might be the case that we might not gain much (or anything?) by upgrading only to 0.9.8. Lennart?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com