Re: Linux is not about choice [was Re: Fedora too cutting edge?]

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 16:47 +0100, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> If this list is not for discussing which packages should be acceptable
> in fedora which list should be used for that? In my opinion this is the
> list where the community members like me and you can voice their concerns.

No, that's fedora-list or fedora-advisory-board or whatever list of the
week that non-technical discussions happens on. This list is for
technical discussions - please do avoid participating unless you know
what you are talking about.

       David