Fedora too cutting edge?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:47:42 UTC 2008

Jarod Wilson wrote:

> Another chicken and egg problem. How do we know it doesn't work if we don't
> ship it?

Ship it with a way to revert to previous behavior. If people post
bugzilla items and revert, you know it didn't work and you will still
have someone to test your next experiment.

>> Agreed... At least firewire has been broken for too long (IMHO)

I gave up on it somewhere around FC3 and switched to the CentOSplus
kernel where I needed something that mostly worked.  So I'm not a good
tester any more.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com