Re: autoconf issue using -stdc=gnu++0x option in AC_CHECK_HEADER macro.

Jochen Schmitt <Jochen <at> herr-schmitt.de> writes:
> So I want to ask, what I have to to, that autoconf will respect this
> option in the AC_HEADER macro.

Add it to the CXXFLAGS, you'll need it there anyway when actually building the
program. I believe there's also a macro to check the existence of the flag,
which will add it to the CXXFLAGS automatically if the test succeeds.

But why are you still using autoconf and not something less insane? ;-)
http://www.cmake.org/

        Kevin Kofler