Re: Linux is not about choice [was Re: Fedora too cutting edge?]

Hi All,

As the one who has started this thread:

Can we pretty pretty please stop the flamefest and move on to something more productive. I know I have, I'm currently working together with the juju developers to fix my issues, so that in the end we will have only one stack, and one that works well.

I tried to ask a serious question in the top level post, and tried to formulate it in a non inflaming way, well guess I failed there :(

Regards,

Hans