Re: Fedora too cutting edge?

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008, Les Mikesell wrote:
Jarod Wilson wrote:
Another chicken and egg problem. How do we know it doesn't work if we don't
ship it?

Ship it with a way to revert to previous behavior. If people post bugzilla items and revert, you know it didn't work and you will still have someone to test your next experiment.

Are you realistically expecting people to not skip the "post bugzilla items" step? I like to think the best of people (okay, no I don't), but I try to keep my expectations on this planet. ;-) If we shipped that easy of a reversion (wow, that's a word!) technique, I strongly suspect we'd never hear Juju was broken.

     Jima