Re: Pulse Audio 0.9.8 - upgrade?

Lennart Poettering wrote:

So, looking on 0.9.7-pre, on 0.9.7-final and 0.9.8, I decided that the
changes are not really suited for an updated package for an already
released distribution, since they are almost exclusively new features,
and only very few relevant bugfixes.
I guess this is the classical distribution dilemma: are the new
features or the stability more important? Whatever way I decide, I'll
make some people unhappy.

We don't currently have even stability, so it really isn't a choice a between the two.

It sounds like 0.9.8 doesn't have relevant stability fixes, and perhaps the desire to upgrade to 0.9.8 is misguided because it really wouldn't help?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com