Re: use defoma in fedora?

Patrice Dumas wrote:
Is there something fundamentaly broken in defoma, or is it a bug you are describing?
I don't know which it is. I do know, however, I was able to repeatedly reproduce it, using different versions of both regular Debian and Debian-based systems (Ubuntu, LinuxMint, even Freespire once), over a period of about two years. As I said, it's the primary reason I stopped using Debian-based systems altogether and switched permanently to a combination of Fedora and PCLinuxOS (for those who need something simpler).