Re: anaconda traceback

Richard Hally wrote:
When trying to do a network install of rawhide I get the following:

(using the boot.iso from rawhide)

After retrieving images/stage2.img,

"Running anaconda 11.4.0.18, the Fedora installer, please wait...
traceback(most recent call last)
file "/usr/bin/anaconda" line 623 in <module>
    from exception import handleException
file "/usr/lib/anaconda/exception.py" line 41 in <module>
    import kickstart
file "/use/lib/anaconda/kickstart.py" line 36 in <module>
    import upgrade
file "/usr/lib/anaconda/upgrade.py" line 31 in <module>
    import selinux
Import Error: no module named selinux
install exited abnormally [1/1]"

ok to reboot etc

anyone tried installing the current rawhide? does this need a Bugzilla?

Richard

Looks like a new anaconda was built this morning but not sure if the image builds succeeded to try it with. I was planning to try a rawhide net install later today myself.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> <ajfarris gmail com>