Re: compilation architecture

On 1/12/08, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek <jakub rusinek gmail com> wrote:
Don't be silly. Try some > i386 distro, and look at the difference.
About Firefox, I wasn't using Firefox 3 from RPM, but Trunk snapshot from Mozilla's FTP.

I'm fairly pissed off that a 15 year old school boy bullies fedora-devel list subscribers in the most annoying way not even mentioning the flow of unqualified postings clogging my inbox. After taking a 'yellow card' on the fedora-art list, Jakub seems to be eager to take another one here ..

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2007-November/msg00225.html