xmlto build errors

Ondřej Vašík ovasik at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 09:25:34 UTC 2008

Hi,
Sorry for that,
that's caused by buggy %postun of one docbook-style-xsl package.
That postun is already fixed in latest stable F8 and F7 packages
, but still will cause troubles by deregistering catalogs
(registered by post of current correct package).
Following workarounds are available:
1) yum erase docbook-style-xsl and yum install docbook-style-xsl
2) force update with latest docbook-style-xsl package on F7/F8
   once more time

Problem could be fixed by doubled update or by pushing new version
of docbook-style-xsl (which should be available at the end of Jan)

Once more time sorry for troubles,

Greetings,
         Ondrej Vasik

docbook-style-xsl and xmlto Fedora maintainer