Re: rawhide report: 20080111 changes

Nils Philippsen wrote:
On Fri, 2008-01-11 at 12:55 -0500, Build System wrote:
New package diveintopython
	Dive into Python - a python book

Have we relaxed our "code vs. content" policy lately? While I'm not
personally against having this package in, I don't think it falls under
the "Package documentation or help files" exception in
Packaging/Guidelines, or does it?

There was a small discussion about this in this list and the general consensus seemed to be that such documentation is allowed.

Rahul