Re: xmlto build errors

Hi,
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:36:43 -0700 was docbook-style-xsl-1.73.2-4.fc8
pushed to stable(at similar time the same for F7).

That's latest version for F8 for me.

Buggy version is docbook-style-xsl-1.73.2-3.fc8 and
docbook-style-xsl-1.73.2-2.fc7.

Anyway - your problem is related to missing registration of XML catalogs
- that could be caused by this buggy postun or by missing libxml2
(which provides required /usr/bin/xmlcatalog and was added to Requires
in that buggy update).

So please update to docbook-style-xsl-1.73.2-4.fc8 - this should solve
your troubles.

Greetings,
         Ondrej Vasik