Re: Remastering an FC8 Livecd

Dave Quigley wrote:
Hello,
    I am submitting a proposal for OLS this year for a tutorial session
for SELinux. I figure the easiest way to get everyone a system with all
the necessary SELinux packages is to make a livecd containing it all. I
was wondering who is in charge of the Fedora livecd effort and what
resources are there to get started on building Fedora livecds?

Dave

second hit on google://"fedora livecd"

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD

-dmc