Re: Fedora Enhancement!!

On Tuesday 15 January 2008 01:22:02 pm Salloum EL DAHDAAH wrote:
SE> Driver Issues:
SE> 1- VGA:
SE> ATI
SE> NVIDIA
SE> 3D Support especially with the new series.

There is a licence issue thats why fedora does not include the "official"
driver. But where is the problem to use the livna repository which includes
non-free stuff!:

http://rpm.livna.org

SE> 2- WEBCAM:
SE> Sony built in camera VCC 6

I don't know whether this is supported by the uvc driver. If I remember
correctly in future linux kernels uvc might be included.

Stefan