Re: Should vim-X11 conflict with vim-enhanced ?

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 02:39:47PM +0100, Karsten Hopp wrote:
> I agree with the /usr/bin/vim stuff, but I think a better solution would be
> to add a conflict between
> vim-X11 and vim-enhanced. vim-enhanced is only of use on systems without
> X11/gtk. On all other
> systems vim-X11 can provide the same (and more) functionality as
> vim-enhanced.

I would strongly disagree that vim-enhanced is only of use on systems
without X11/gtk.

vim is far more pratical on an terminal emulator than gvim, even on a
system with X11/gtk.

Rui

--
Or not.
Today is Setting Orange, the 15th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?