Re: compilation architecture

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 16:26 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> So now I must to install openSUSE only because you want to see data?
> It's kinda stupid.

Do you really not understand this? Let me try to make this simple.

<JohnDoe> My car is faster than your car.
<JaneDoe> Really? How fast does it go?
<JohnDoe> I don't know, fast.
<JaneDoe> OK, how did you measure the speed?
<JohnDoe> I didn't. It just felt faster.
<JaneDoe> Hmm. OK, maybe we could setup a race between our cars?
<JohnDoe> I don't have that car anymore.
<JaneDoe> So, let me get this straight. A car that you don't have
anymore is somehow faster than mine, but you don't know how fast it
goes, nor do you have any measurements of its speed?
<JohnDoe> Yes! You need to make your car fast like that.
<JaneDoe> I'll get right on that. Really.

~spot